We are the globally leading automotive cockpit provider. We achieve this by focussing on customer satisfaction, becoming the first contact in the automotive sector and by counting all large automotive manufacturers as our customers. Our aim is to grow faster than the market and to achieve sustainable profitability.
We specialise in the technology, assembly and logistics for automotive cockpits.
- We supply high-quality, flawless cockpit modules and products.
- We offer an excellent service which contributes to our customers' competitiveness.
- We create added value for our employees and shareholders.
- We offer a motivating, healthy and safe working environment and atmosphere for all employees worldwide.
- We want to reduce the use of energy and further resources because we have a responsibility to avoid and prevent pollution and contamination. We comply with numerous legal, social and other requirements in order to achieve this. That is our contribution to protecting the environment and conserving resources.
Our standards and their permanent further development and improvement are based on our quality management system, also known as the management system. With this, we permanently increase our customers' competitiveness.
The management system describes the manner in which SAS should act across the entire product lifecycle. It identifies standards, determines processes and provides tools for the continuous optimisation of all our processes.
The management system thus assists every employee in their individual further development and in making a contribution both to the future success of SAS and also that of their customers.